TPYMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPYMS

www.tpyms.org ! TPYMS Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jailed for ummm... What?

Go down 
+8
alvinkong
x3sharon
AdmiNxTsuna
Hades
Genesis*
tealbutt
skyfreak
ExodusX
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ExodusX
Newcomer

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:31 am

Ok the warning thing was totally rubbish. Jail us all, yeah right... Just two of us in jail huh?
BTW, do I have to define... quarrel as well?

Skyfreak, we keep going around the same few points... Do I have to keep rephrasing and reemphasising my points? And then you reply by doing like... the same thing. If Jexexs is right, along with many other non-CL players I have talked to, this server seems like a private server for CL members only.

We seem to be going in a merry-go-round. Neither can sway the other side. I am very sure of what happened and you believe/support your guild members and friends too much. If you cant accept the fact that GMxInVoker had a better way to solve the problem, then I really dont see the need in continuing with this.

I didnt log in over the last 2 days so I am not sure whether I am still jailed or not. Thanks Jexexs. I am still wondering what really did happen when the KuaSimiLJ members posted really... vulgar posts in this forum. Before they got deleted or something anyways, cant find it now. This is getting ridiculous... Ill relog in when I am free (After another day or 2) and see if Im still stuck without justification from GMxInVoker himself. If so, Me, Genesis and my cousin should be either getting on with other games or just go to another server.

Amazing where the GMs are when ppl are hacking in Armory, FM etc etc. And once a CL member runs into a problem, GM miraculously appears. I mean if CL members and GMs are so close, like RL friends or something, then yeah its their server and we wont be here anymore... Busy now so maybe we talk later or something.
To Skyfreak, Just answer this, Yes or No. Did GMxInVoker have a better option of pleasing both sides and solving the problem? If not, Why?

Peace,
Exodus

Edit : Logged in to check 20 mins after tis post, still jailed
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:59 am

If u are so hasty in deciding things,I'm speechless.
Take care then.
Back to top Go down
ExodusX
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 am

Well I would think about what ya said if you answered my question? >_<. U just been running rings around it, trying to avoid it or something. I repeat my question for like... I dunno, 3rd/4th time, Did GMxInVoker have a better way to solve the problem? If not, Why?
I havent even got a slightest answer to this question. BTW, answer it truthfully, not lying through your teeth.
Jexexs got his point across, and quickly. His point : Dont make trouble with CL members.
Its easier to understand him cos he had examples... a friend who got into a sticky situation before. As for you, you just been what, rebutting my the points I am driving at but not answering my question. Was there a better solution?
For the past few days we have been going over what? My definitions compared to yours. Each others definition of a hokkien word... Like I have mentioned earlier, Get to the point... I am sure I dont have to repeat the same question 3 times in 1 post. If you think there isnt a better solution, either logically reason it or offer some proof.
I been looking around, be it with friends or my cousins friends/ ex-guild members. Its like, so many people have complaints against CL. I mean, theres no smoke without fire. Have you all actually stopped to wonder why, when KuaSimiLJ was around, there was such hate for CL?
Look at it from both points of view... Ive been in CL for about 2 weeks i think, and out for about 2. Ive seen people who love CL and people who hate them. BTW, you all seem very sensitive about people leaving guild... Some people are telling me that I got screwed over cos I left CL, if thats so its just stupid -.-

BTW skyfreak, I aint hasty, its just you all not answering my question =)
There isnt really a decision at all see?

Peace
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:26 am

x3sharon wrote:
GMxinvoker did give warning... he said if we continue to quarrel he will jail us all.. =D

Jail all? Question is did you get jailed? I'm very sure you are not. Was he, say... lying?
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:51 am

No,He doesn't.
Y?it's simple.
Check the role of GMs.

I too once hated CL when i was a SD member.
He created anti-SD and such.
But to think about it,when i quarreled with Invoker's rl friend,he's good in handling situation.
He was not biased in any sense.
We juz aplogised to each other and end the quarrel.

Yes,I'm very particular about people that joined CL for less then a day and left.
As u all know,i provide free zak helm services for a newcomer.
People tend to take advantage of this.
Once they got their helm,Off they go.
They just treat it as a hotel.
I have to agree a Guild is a common space for us to gather but not a place to gain advantages.I despise such ppl.

P.S. "Did GMxInVoker have a better way to solve the problem? If not, Why?"
P.S.S.This question wouldn't have to be around if everyone is generous enough.
Back to top Go down
ExodusX
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:47 am

Yea generous enough to share the map? So the role of GMs is? Cos what I think their rule is, is to solve problems and create a pleasant gaming environment. BTW InVokers RL friend aint biased, how u know what happened this time since... its not InVokers RL friend, its InVoker himself. Cos i dunno if u mean InVoker was the GM who wasnt biased, or InVoker's RL friend is the GM. Be specific TY. I really cant see InVoker jailing his own RL friends though...
BTW to solve problem, Ive said before unless that post was unsuccessful ( I had 3 unsuccessful posts). GMxJason gave me and my cousin 200k to get a new Crack dimension when we didnt get any after paying. It shows GMs DO have the money to solve problems, its whether they wanna do it or not.
Regarding the CL hotel part... I really... dont understand. I remember sometimes I ask for info in guild chat, I just get ignored. Not when Im with friends though. Seems like its mostly the Jrs in CL who actually talk, and they usually talk to each other only...
Maybe I was online at wrong time. BTW, I didnt wanna quit at first. I got frustrated after repeatedly being ignored by the CL member when I asked him if he wanted to party or if he could CC when it was, according to your definitions, my map. He just ignored me and continued KSing, nice huh?
And how the heck do you apologise to one another when they other party brings in his guild and GM ( both Guild master and Game master ) to "fight" with you. The both party apology thing was just impossible.

Good day
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:00 am

I had a conflict with Invoker's RL friend.
WITH INVOKER SOLVING THE MATTER.
Does that clear your doubt?

They do have the money,but they do need the permission of the admin.
Eg.The machine doesn't give u crack piece is the server mistake.
Map full dun equate to server mistake.

Roles,http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=105845

Do u inform the GM of e guild then?
Everyone have their busy time.
U could ask the CLs members,Did i ignore any single one of them when i'm free.

It did.if u have more patience.
During my conflict,I waited for 2 days after invoker get back to me.
During the conversation and ratiocinating.
His friend was scolding all the vulgarities,i said nothing and ask him to judge things by himself.
He asked both of us to apologise as both of us have faults.

This matter is drifting further.
It's not about if GMs are able to solve this matter in a more efficient way.
It's about why u been jailed isn't it?
Get the source right.

P.S.U are jailed because u are harassing a GM!
Back to top Go down
fung914
Newcomer

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: RE:Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:56 pm

Ok, then just say that my cousins, Exodus and Genesis, are in the wrong for harassing GM. How long will be their jail term? I hereby apologise to GMxInVoker for their mistakes, and hope he being a forgiving person, to allow them to be unjailed.

I also wan to thank AdmiNxTsuna for always replying to my topics and help me when i have problems Smile
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:56 am

skyfreak wrote:

P.S.U are jailed because u are harassing a GM!

harrassing? We were asking questions not harrasing!
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:58 am

fung914 wrote:
Ok, then just say that my cousins, Exodus and Genesis, are in the wrong for harassing GM. How long will be their jail term? I hereby apologise to GMxInVoker for their mistakes, and hope he being a forgiving person, to allow them to be unjailed.

I also wan to thank AdmiNxTsuna for always replying to my topics and help me when i have problems Smile

For this,u might wan to ask the GMs.
Back to top Go down
ExodusX
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:44 am

Ask the GMs who never clarify anything... great...
Skyfreak, ur teh only one saying reasonable things here and somehow... you arent even at the scene. Not really interested in writing a nice long essay... Good day =)
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:46 am

Well,its up to u then.
No harm trying.
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:06 am

fung914 wrote:
How long will be their jail term?

Mmm yeah thats the question
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:10 am

nobody responding now? -.-
Back to top Go down
renji
Newcomer
renji

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:45 am

lols..i saw the cl bbs there write the blacklisted ppl.."treating guild as hotel" means wat ar?go in and out or pay money?if pay money why tio listed?

and sumtimes i tio ignored too,i ask if any1 could train me..as im a lvl 51 noob,cuz i RESTART ME ACC CUZ MY SKILLS ALL GONE....all bo reply la dey
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:02 pm

means go in go out for fun to them... but pls lah they are like forcing us to stay in this so-called "hotel" of theirs.. anyway get back to the topic..
Back to top Go down
renji
Newcomer
renji

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:40 pm

if the person in the who in is the guild go out le,why would he or she come back again?
._.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Maybe His Friend Joined And He Joined His Friend Left He Leave -.-ll
Back to top Go down
http://tpyms.rpgdynasty.com
Hades
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:59 am

I Guess You Will Be Jail 1 More Weeks So Be Patient ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://tpyms.rpgdynasty.com
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:40 am

okay i have nothing more to say
Back to top Go down
snake86
Newcomer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:02 pm

this so has the be one of the most brainless topic EVER. and i play WoW, it happens to have really lots of questionable people playing it but THIS takes the cake. you are playing a free private server. u not happy, suck thumb, else go some other server lah.

seriously CL have been a pretty nice place, you join a guild not for the help u will get from it. its so you can know more people, play with people WHEN they want to play with you.

Kudos to the admin and GM team for all that done so far. really respect u all for putting up all this BSes when u are not earning a cent out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jailed for ummm... What?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2