TPYMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPYMS

www.tpyms.org ! TPYMS Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jailed for ummm... What?

Go down 
+8
alvinkong
x3sharon
AdmiNxTsuna
Hades
Genesis*
tealbutt
skyfreak
ExodusX
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ExodusX
Newcomer

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Jailed for ummm... What? Empty
PostSubject: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:01 am

I know ill probably get blocked from this forums and everything for this but... what I would wanna say is,
Are GMs Biased? I will post up a couple of screenshots as soon as i realise where the screenshots actually go. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated since i really cannot find a screenshot folder.
Basically Ill say the people involved in this would be Myself (Exodus), Genesis, xFree, tealbutt and GMxInVoker.
I know everything I say here would be deemed untrue since well, since after all, the GM in question is in the same guild as xFree and tealbutt, so as to say Cloudlovers. Heres what happened. Genesis and I went to FM room 5 channel 3. Yeah true, xFree was already there so we tried channels 1 and 2. Channel 1 was taken by Happyting91, another member of Cloudlovers. Channel 2, for some reason was bugged. After I waited a little while, i went back to channel 3. I saw both of them spamming the skill Genesis in the middle of the map. This of course should NOT be counted as KSing as I am pretty sure both of them can 1 hit kill the monsters. Obviously this would Technically be counted as "KSing". When Genesis pointed out he spent 100mil to get here and the situation could be amicably resolved if 1. They shared the map or 2. xFree gave him 100mil to get out of the map. xFree said his "dear said its your map" something like that. He left but my my brother DCed, so did I though I was scouting at channel 2.
xFree returned and things got nasty. Earlier, when my brother pointed out he used 100mil to get IN, the response was "Limbei dont care". Now there was no response at all. The response soon came in the form of tealbutt and another fellow from Cloudlovers. Amazing GMxInVoker arrived too. Glad that finally aid had come to resolve the problem, our hopes were dashed when it was obvious the GM was taking sides. We talked really nicely, and in a reasonable manner. I told my brother to keep quiet while I pointed out ways to fix the problem. I suggested, since a GM was here, he could fix the spawn in Channel 2 so that everybody would be happy. Instead of doing what i believe a GM should be doing, he and his guildmembers started blaming us for this, that etc etc. Shouldnt his job be to solve the problem? Not allocate blame? (Furthermore in a biased way).
Now heres the climatic part. xFree accused us of using vulgarities. I rebutted that the only vulgartity OR more specifally uncivilised language used was "LimBei" by him (Meaning Your father in Hokkien). Three times more my brother and I urged GMxInVoker to fix the spawn and resolve the problems but to no avail. In response to my claim about Limbei being a vulgarity, they claimed that technically, LimBei means your father which is after all, "a description". They told me to check the rules first. I asked where it was and here was the reply. "I jail you first then email you the rules". Im quite sure i didnt get the WHOLE statement right but it was something like that. I looked up the rules on the Register page. Heres one rule i found
5. No FLAMING, slander, rumors, insults

Since they wanted to talk technical terms, I did the same. I pointed out that Limbei, meaning your father, used in his sentence "Limbei dont care" is a rumour. A rumour is defined, by Wikipedia, unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person .
Heres my explanation. Technically, My father did NOT say he dont care. Thus that account is, UNVERIFIED. xFree circulated this piece of information to my brother which technically, makes it a rumour. GMxInVoker said "Stop fight or I jail all". I said we were not fighting, we were debating.
He said "I count Debate as fight". "I can change anything above". "Read the last line"
"I can CHANGE ANYTHING ABOVE" Does this constitute an ABUSE of GM powers? Maybe I interpreted it wrongly. So be it. I got jailed after asking THIS 2 questions.
"So whats your verdict?"
"How do you suggest we resolve this matter?"
--Screen blacks out, I end up at jail--

Amazing huh? Did he not have a better way to fix the problem? Was jailing us the easy way out? Or was he just plain biased? For everybodies information:
All these are taken from WiKipedia : 1. Fight or Conflict : purposeful violent conflict intended to establish dominance over the opposition
2. formal method of interactive and position representational argument or a Logical arguement.

So has the GMs powers evolved to change the English language as well?
By the way, Both me and Genesis got jailed, the rest were NOT. Doesnt this contradict "Stop fight or I jail all" ? I can safely say that, The GM was somehow, more hostile than Me or Genesis. After all, he is in a guild. If GMs are here to make sure the game runs smoothly, should he be in a guild or taking sides at all? Shouldnt he be trying to RESOLVE the problem rather than push blame, threaten etc etc.

Since this is a private server, I am rather sure the admins and other GMs alive would probably not look much into this matter. After all I am accusing a GM without screenshots as of now. And like InVoker said,
"I can change anythiing above", looks like the battle is already over. If he can change his account of things, im pretty sure nobody would take a GMs word over mine. Those who DO know what really happened are his guildmembers from Cloudlovers.

Once again, I would really appreciate if some1 could point out where the screenshots actually go. If a GM cannot even do his job in a fair manner, jailing others for asking "What's your verdict", then dont be a GM at all, just play the game. He accused me of being sacarstic when i spoke nicely. Does everybody playing this game have to use Hokkien and speak in an uncivilised manner? I for one have always prefered to talk things out rather than using vulgarities and insults. After all, it gets us nowhere. It always helps to have a GM on your side though... I hope some1 will investigate rather than just block me from forums

Thank You
Exodus
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:52 am

ExodusX wrote:
I know ill probably get blocked from this forums and everything for this but... what I would wanna say is,
Are GMs Biased? I will post up a couple of screenshots as soon as i realise where the screenshots actually go. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated since i really cannot find a screenshot folder.
Basically Ill say the people involved in this would be Myself (Exodus), Genesis, xFree, tealbutt and GMxInVoker.
I know everything I say here would be deemed untrue since well, since after all, the GM in question is in the same guild as xFree and tealbutt, so as to say Cloudlovers. Heres what happened. Genesis and I went to FM room 5 channel 3. Yeah true, xFree was already there so we tried channels 1 and 2. Channel 1 was taken by Happyting91, another member of Cloudlovers. Channel 2, for some reason was bugged. After I waited a little while, i went back to channel 3. I saw both of them spamming the skill Genesis in the middle of the map. This of course should NOT be counted as KSing as I am pretty sure both of them can 1 hit kill the monsters. Obviously this would Technically be counted as "KSing". When Genesis pointed out he spent 100mil to get here and the situation could be amicably resolved if 1. They shared the map or 2. xFree gave him 100mil to get out of the map. xFree said his "dear said its your map" something like that. He left but my my brother DCed, so did I though I was scouting at channel 2.
xFree returned and things got nasty. Earlier, when my brother pointed out he used 100mil to get IN, the response was "Limbei dont care". Now there was no response at all. The response soon came in the form of tealbutt and another fellow from Cloudlovers. Amazing GMxInVoker arrived too. Glad that finally aid had come to resolve the problem, our hopes were dashed when it was obvious the GM was taking sides. We talked really nicely, and in a reasonable manner. I told my brother to keep quiet while I pointed out ways to fix the problem. I suggested, since a GM was here, he could fix the spawn in Channel 2 so that everybody would be happy. Instead of doing what i believe a GM should be doing, he and his guildmembers started blaming us for this, that etc etc. Shouldnt his job be to solve the problem? Not allocate blame? (Furthermore in a biased way).
Now heres the climatic part. xFree accused us of using vulgarities. I rebutted that the only vulgartity OR more specifally uncivilised language used was "LimBei" by him (Meaning Your father in Hokkien). Three times more my brother and I urged GMxInVoker to fix the spawn and resolve the problems but to no avail. In response to my claim about Limbei being a vulgarity, they claimed that technically, LimBei means your father which is after all, "a description". They told me to check the rules first. I asked where it was and here was the reply. "I jail you first then email you the rules". Im quite sure i didnt get the WHOLE statement right but it was something like that. I looked up the rules on the Register page. Heres one rule i found

Since they wanted to talk technical terms, I did the same. I pointed out that Limbei, meaning your father, used in his sentence "Limbei dont care" is a rumour. A rumour is defined, by Wikipedia, unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person .
Heres my explanation. Technically, My father did NOT say he dont care. Thus that account is, UNVERIFIED. xFree circulated this piece of information to my brother which technically, makes it a rumour. GMxInVoker said "Stop fight or I jail all". I said we were not fighting, we were debating.
He said "I count Debate as fight". "I can change anything above". "Read the last line"
"I can CHANGE ANYTHING ABOVE" Does this constitute an ABUSE of GM powers? Maybe I interpreted it wrongly. So be it. I got jailed after asking THIS 2 questions.
"So whats your verdict?"

Amazing huh? Did he not have a better way to fix the problem? Was jailing us the easy way out? Or was he just plain biased? For everybodies information:
All these are taken from WiKipedia : 1. Fight or Conflict : purposeful violent conflict intended to establish dominance over the opposition
2. formal method of interactive and position representational argument or a Logical arguement.

By the way, Both me and Genesis got jailed, the rest were NOT. Doesnt this contradict "Stop fight or I jail all" ? I can safely say that, The GM was somehow, more hostile than Me or Genesis. After all, he is in a guild. If GMs are here to make sure the game runs smoothly, should he be in a guild or taking sides at all? Shouldnt he be trying to RESOLVE the problem rather than push blame, threaten etc etc.

Since this is a private server, I am rather sure the admins and other GMs alive would probably not look much into this matter. After all I am accusing a GM without screenshots as of now. And like InVoker said,
"I can change anythiing above", looks like the battle is already over. If he can change his account of things, im pretty sure nobody would take a GMs word over mine. Those who DO know what really happened are his guildmembers from Cloudlovers.

Once again, I would really appreciate if some1 could point out where the screenshots actually go. If a GM cannot even do his job in a fair manner, jailing others for asking "What's your verdict", then dont be a GM at all, just play the game. He accused me of being sacarstic when i spoke nicely. Does everybody playing this game have to use Hokkien and speak in an uncivilised manner? I for one have always prefered to talk things out rather than using vulgarities and insults. After all, it gets us nowhere. It always helps to have a GM on your side though... I hope some1 will investigate rather than just block me from forums

Thank You
Exodus

For your info,SS for private server are not found.
Which means you have to do it manually.
Print screen+ Ctrl-V at paint.

Another info,GMs cant fix the server.
Remember the role of the GMs and Admin are different.

Please do not make a fool out of yourself if u cant get terms/meanings right.
You have the potential to point out whats debate and conflict.
Since you like to define things so much,
Why didn't you make an effort to point out Whats the job of a Admin and Gamemaster?
If u did,u wouldn't urge the GM to fix it.

Btw,if u call what you said as debating.
Server you right then.
I doubt u have watched any debating shows nor joined in a real debate before.

Good Luck dear fellow.
Back to top Go down
tealbutt
Newcomer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:09 am

actually hor sky...the last thing person he might wanna hear replying to this thread is anyone from CloudLover....so i think we shud leave it to non CLs to reply =)
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:48 pm

yeah ok he jailed Exodus for the "fight" then i didnt say anything.. just watched? And sadly invoker wanted to have some fun and jail me as well?
Back to top Go down
ExodusX
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:19 am

Thx Skyfreak regarding screenshots. I double checked and you are right that GM cannot fix the problem. However GMxInVoker was aggravating the problem. I wrote a very long message earlier but somehow I couldnt post it. BTW i have been in debates before and watched them before. Though technically it was not a debate, it was a logical arguement.

Tealbutt, I appreciate all replies as long as they are constructive and reasonable. Somehow I am getting this feeling that this server is only exclusive to CL members. They seem to get all the perks and so on.

I Typed a super long msge earlier but somehow could not post it. So i shortened it =)

Thanks,
Exodus
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:05 am

Well..you mark your conversation with him as a debate.(which isn't)
That what was written isn't it?

I guessed that u most probably jailed due to harassing the GMs for asking the impossibility out of them.(which u did by urging them to fix the bugged map)

So,be humble and appeal for shorter jail term.

A suggestion:
IF u really think that GMxInVoker is biased towards CloudLover,join us?
There's a phrase saying if u cant win them,join them.isn't it?

P.S. I dun think he is biased anyway.I saw him scolding our own guild member and jailing them before.

Last edited by skyfreak on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:06 am

Skyfreak Your Saying Is True.
He's The Devil Guild Master =X
Back to top Go down
http://tpyms.rpgdynasty.com
AdmiNxTsuna
Admin
AdmiNxTsuna

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:13 am

ExodusX wrote:

"So whats your verdict?"

Thank You
Exodus
I know him very well.He will not baised anyone.For your info GMxInVoker has banned quite alot of no. of hacking in Cloudlover..and he jailed them too. Debating to GM or Talk back is strictly not allow in game.If u have paid 100mil to enter fm to train..if there is a person training u kindly ask before u atk and also of the person reject to your request please do leave or search for other channel.
Back to top Go down
x3sharon
Newcomer

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:38 am

The ''Word'' Limpei mean my father =D
Nt ur father... pls check be4 u anyway said on ur post thx =D
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:47 pm

adminxtsuna, hacking and his so-called "fighting" is two different things. We didnt even hack in fm. It was just kinda debating and the meaning is already shown by Exodus. Its a normal job for GMs to ban hackers, on their side or not.
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 pm

oh yes and i checked wif some people they said it meant YOUR father
Back to top Go down
ExodusX
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:03 am

What if we talk back cos he was totally like... umm... unreasonable? We talk nicely he jail us. Jailed for asking how to resolve a problem... THATs like... genius
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:04 am

skyfreak wrote:
Well..you mark your conversation with him as a debate.(which isn't)
That what was written isn't it?

I guessed that u most probably jailed due to harassing the GMs for asking the impossibility out of them.(which u did by urging them to fix the bugged map)

So,be humble and appeal for shorter jail term.

A suggestion:
IF u really think that GMxInVoker is biased towards CloudLover,join us?
There's a phrase saying if u cant win them,join them.isn't it?

P.S. I dun think he is biased anyway.I saw him scolding our own guild member and jailing them before.

Exodus. did u read this before posting?
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:10 am

Genesis* wrote:
oh yes and i checked wif some people they said it meant YOUR father

some ppl means all ppl?
Your words leads me more dubious about u participating a debate team before.

BTW,did u watch "i'm not stupid" movie?
Theres a old chinese guy that like to his sentence by saying "Limpei etc etc".
An "ang mo" that is his "left hand" could not understand what is "limpei" and asked him.
He replied " limpei means my father"

Does this solve your doubt about Limpei now?
Back to top Go down
x3sharon
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:07 am

ya limpei mean my father..
If u don belive us.. go watch 'I not stupid'
than we tell us is ur father or my father.. =D
Back to top Go down
ExodusX
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:01 am

Your father or MY father, is there a difference?
Both ways you use it, it is untrue =). BTW 'I not stupid' Defines Limpei to the caucasian as quote "It means your father".

To Skyfreak, Assuming GMxInVoker is NOT biased, Why was I jailed? Still no response here. My exact words. "So whats your verdict?", "How do you suggest we resolve this matter?" He didnt even tell me why I was jailed. And like I did mention, even if GM cud not fix it, isnt he in best position to contact admin? Or just resolve the problem?
BTW his last words after jailing me, " Stay there until admin happy ".

And yes I was in CL before. I did post something on Guild BBS ( Hope i spelt right ) regarding me leaving. I am going to be rather well, occupied so I thought i would just join my cousin in his new guild. It was nice being in CL but well, my bro and cous pushed me real hard to spend perhaps my last few days or week (s) on the game with them.

And sorry, I did overlook the post u made earlier Skyfreak. But getting punished without knowing what you did wrong is a little bit weird. Remember I wasnt banned after suggesting to fix the server. I was banned after asking what was HIS decision. And I wasnt debating with him, since you dont like the term debate, Ill use REASON. I was reasoning with his 4 members (?) in CL. And ive said before, If CL members stopped defining things when we were reasoning it out, I wouldnt have defined rumour, fight, debate etc etc back.

BTW I would plead for leniency and apologise if I got things wrong if admin/InVoker himself would clarify this issue. In my days with CL, I have been told InVoker is a nice person but his well, conduct and manner during that incident, was to me, more of trying to intimidate me than reasoning with me. If he could clarify this matter, everybody would be happy.

I think I am not being arrogant and thus, why humble myself if I already am. Ive seen all the KuaSimiLJ members old threads regarding the admins and GMs. That, I would call arrogant. Here I am talking to you all as equals, no vulgarities, no insults. Just pure reasoning.

BTW I am happy that there are people who reply to this thread objectively. However what really gets me is asking a GM for his verdict and finding myself jailed despite being very very civilised.

P.S Stop Defining LimBei. Its getting us nowhere. Everybody I asked says its "Your father" Google search doesnt turn up anything conclusive. Lets talk about the other points X_x
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:30 am

Yes.U urged him to fix the map from what u have propose on e earlier slide.
From the common knowledge as an average teenager,i will assumed the word urge as keep on asking.
If im wrong to say that,please correct me on this.

After being harassed,the emotion from the person being harassed is pissed.
Am i right to say that once again?
And hence u got yourself jailed for that.Is that reasonable enough?

Next,Reasoning?
U were the one that started and proposed to them on sharing two maps together when the room of different channels is full doesn't it?
He did give u a causal reply of " This is limbei map,Siam la"
From the above sentences,u could judge him that he is rude or so on.
But do u ever consider that he did come first.
As u know the first come first serve basis.
U too did encounter with the problem of having too many people in the same room.
Did u suggest anything to the GMs or Admin to prevent this problem from happening?before getting straight to them for asking them to share a map?
After all its their map,its their decision.

Yes,i do agree that u are very humble as compared to that bunch of people.
You should be glad that the GMs are actually concerned about this matter.
In other server,i doubt the GMs will do anything but instead let you all carry on with your fight.

I too am glad to have people listening to my opinion.

P.S. For me,Limpei = me.
Back to top Go down
ExodusX
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:15 am

THanks skyfreak for the response =)

Hmmm when i say urge, I dont mean pestering and pissing GMxInVoker off. I meant trying to persuade him to solve the problem with a BETTER alternative. Yes indeed it IS a first come first serve basis. Since I could not post my ultra long reply yesterday, only reading through this post did I realise I missed out the part on suggestions.
Sorry for the late suggestions, apparently either my reply was too long or the website/internet connection died on me. ( I just realised, my bad )

1. Share the map, I dont mind not being there at all, it was mostly just Genesis there, I was there so he could use Holy Symbol. So maybe if xFree + Genesis, both could lvl? One at top left, one at bottom left woudl pretty much ensure every spawned monster dies, 2x effectiveness. From my knowledge, since I wasnt there while scouting at other channels, Genesis was amiable and did, although I am not sure of the exact words, ask to share the map. Maybe even if Genesis was too vague, perhaps xFree could have suggested? After all, what we all desire is a happy gaming community
2. GMs should have unlimited money (From my guesses, Skyfreak pls correct if wrong). Therefore, if GM would make a leeway and give Genesis the money to reenter in another room, wouldnt it be settled amiably?
3. Perhaps xFree could have suggested something. I appreciated he CCed the first time, but when Genesis DCed for like 5-10 secs, he reappeared. Yes technically the map was Free for all when Genesis did DC, but since xFree was so gracious the first time, why not just agree to share the map? After all another CL was in channel 1 solo.

In the long run, although I gather from the posts of my cousin fung914 regarding lag and so on, since this a private server there is little or no funding. However, if possible, future changes could be...

1. Expansion of FM map : It promotes sharing and allows more people to use the popular training area.
2. Allowing one to switch rooms even when inside the FM room: Thus, people can easily find a free room rather than just praying that for example, FM room 5 has one channel empty.
3. Add in more channels: Reason should be obvious.

Urging does not = keep on asking. Well in my definition at least. I have no wish to look it up in the dictionary/ internet unless some1 challenges me to do so.
To me, Urging merely means persuading somebody.

Also, GMs are largely... unreachable. Thats the only reason WHY I can find people hacking like nobodies buisness at times. Theres just GMxReborn, GMxJason, GMxInVoker and Admin from what I see. We cant expect them to be online 24/7. For one, I couldnt reach ANY GM like 2 mins after I was jailed including GMxInVoker. Perhaps GMs, if they havent already, should create other chars which people do not recognise yet? TO deter hackers? But I am losing my point.

Maybe it is just me, or my upbringing or background or whatever. When I speak nicely to others, I expect others to speak nicely back. His choice of words can be deemed offensive. However, lets just close the topic on what HE said or we will end up in a battle of definitions again.

Yes, I agree that the GMs here are usually responsive. That of course is a good thing but what irks me is how the situation THEN was handled. Was there a better way? I think so. Since AdminxTsuna and Skyfreak, both whom i believe should know InVoker well have reassured me that InVoker is impartial, I will drop the suspicions of biasness for now and would like to apologise if I am wrong ( I hope I am wrong ). However I still believe there was a better way to resolve the conflict. The situation was not handled as well as i thought it would be. I expected the GM to give suggestions, not jail sentences.
Skyfreak, I repeat, he did not jail me when I asked about channel 2. He jailed me after I asked what was his verdict and what he would do to resolve the matter. That is what TOTALY CONFUSES me.

And maybe what I am saying is just going against whatever you people believe in. But I really, do not believe in map ownership. Depending on the map size, different amounts of people can kill the mobs most efficiently such that the exp gained is at its maximum.

Here are my experiences (Me, Genesis and my Cousin Jokerboy914 have not rebirthed as many times as many of you in CL so, this is from our point of view)

Assuming in FM rooms : 2 People gets most exp with HS, be it one person just not hitting mobs or clearing mobs at the corners which some1 doing Genesis in the middle cannot reach.
In Larger maps like Encounter of the Buddha : 3 people due to its larger size, mobs will spawn very frequently resulting in high kill rate making up for lower exp gain.

SO... I think its not about map ownership, its about map capacity. Remember, everybody wants to lvl and so on, lets think more about others and start sharing a little more.

BTW I still have no idea how long I am jailed. And I did not harass GMxInVoker. I merely tried to talk to him and get my point across. Sadly, I doubt he really listened to my views because he seemed to just ignore the points all together, once accusing me of being sacarstic (WTF?) and threatening to jail me ( about 2 or 3 times ).

Justify this, and BTW tell me how long more Im stuck. Thanks for all the constructive responses especially from Skyfreak

P.S No sacarsm here but really, the Jail map is kinda well designed. That lone bat flying around does give a little bit of entertainment when using Boomerang Step though.
Back to top Go down
tealbutt
Newcomer

Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 pm

eh exodus....actually what ever you have said or are going to say...is nvr gonna bring you out of jail....you can only wait till your jail term ends which i dunno when...i know how you feel....i myself have been banned for hacking when i absolutely know nothing about hacks and have not even 1 single hacking program for any game in my com....i tried to talk my way back to getting unbanned since i was innocent like what you have did or are doing...but i still couldnt get myself unbanned....i was told that GM got no such unban option...at least you are on the better side...you are jailed not banned.....oh and i have to state that on my banned account...i only reborn once...and thats first reborn evern since i joined this server 2 weeks before i got banned....AND i got banned for hacking....issnt it abit wierd....some fella join this server 2 weeks and he know how to hack already (example)....just stating my point here....so really...have to get over it...thats what i did...and now i already have 6 reborns and going for the 7th.....so thats all =)
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:26 pm

Well,the map did belong to him after all right?
About u saying that Depending on the map size, different amounts of people can kill the mobs most efficiently such that the exp gained is at its maximum.
I guess this only applied for maplesea or some other server.
I have tried it with my storage acc,with 0 reborn.
At dreamy ghost,There seem to be a lack of spawn sometime.
Hence i dun find the need of sharing map.

About FM,U just have to cast an ulti on the left and move to the right to ulti again.
I have too tried it myself.
But one person is actually enough for that particular map.
Unless another person wan a"leecher" slot.

I hope we don't continue talking about this Depending on the map size, different amounts of people can kill the mobs most efficiently such that the exp gained is at its maximum thing anymore.
The Admin have given us privilege of having Skelesarus in FM.
Why do we have to quarrel over such things when privileges are given?

Do you know how hard is it to get a reborn before the Fm rooms are being introduce?
I hope we dun ratiocinate over this matter anymore before the admin really remove this privilege.

P.S. GMs cant give out anything w/o the permission from the admin.
P.S.S.GMs are only able to give out things when there is event.
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Genesis* wrote:
yeah ok he jailed Exodus for the "fight" then i didnt say anything.. just watched? And sadly invoker wanted to have some fun and jail me as well?

Havent anyone answered this yet?
Back to top Go down
skyfreak
skyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Genesis* wrote:
Genesis* wrote:

Havent anyone answered this yet?

Maybe he thought u were with him?
Back to top Go down
alvinkong
Newcomer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:57 am

maybe he should be given a warning before he was jailed.....
Back to top Go down
x3sharon
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:18 am

GMxinvoker did give warning... he said if we continue to quarrel he will jail us all.. =D
Back to top Go down
Jexexs
Newcomer

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:03 am

To exodus and genesis
im pity with your incident...
but we as a normal player, we cant do anything
my friend happened to quarrel with CL guild member b4, but end up jailed then banned
my advise, stop wasting yr time on them.
if both still continue to mapling on tpyms.. make sure Dont ever make trouble with CL guild member..
especially those whom have right to change the server rules and regulation.
Just play with friend and ingore them... Happy mapling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for ummm... What?   Jailed for ummm... What? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jailed for ummm... What?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next