TPYMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPYMS

www.tpyms.org ! TPYMS Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-08

My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked Empty
PostSubject: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:03 am

My bro had been appealing in the old forums.. and the responds from GMxtsuna was "u shuldnt have let ur friend hacked..." thats all? To explain this whole situation again, my bro's friend came our house last night and wanted to try out a hack. He created a new account and thought that if he got banned, it would only be his account that would be banned... and now the whole ip is blocked, i cant log on, my bro cant either. Me and my bro were out... and we were told that we were banned AFTER we came back. My bro's friend was apologising... saying that he didn't know.....Ok, and now we get blocked... Then, i kept trying to log on, whereas my bro didn't. I downloaded V3 and V4... till today, i tried. I got into my account. I was really happy and quickly tried going to my character. However, when i double clicked, the whole maplestory shut down and it said "The connection to the server has ended. Please try again." I tried again. Still didnt work. Then, i tried my bros acc. The same thing happened.. it happened again and again. I tried to create a new character, click on the "Select the character" instead of double clicking. All did not work. Please help me.... GM and kindly dont give pointless responds.My IGN is Genesis, my bro's is Exodus. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kharg93
Newcomer
Kharg93

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-24

My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:02 pm

lol.. u know hack programmes lagg the server. and u still allowed this fren of urs to enter the server to hack. thats point 1. We dun know whether ur comp still have the hack or not and whether u will use it again. tats point 2. point 3 , we dun even know whether issit true ur fren is the one who used the hack. (:
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:09 am

I wasnt even in the house...
Back to top Go down
fung914
Newcomer

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:41 am

GMs and admins, give Genesis another chance. PLS!!! If they or their friends hack again, u can ban my acc also. Thanks GM and admin to be understanding!
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:37 am

zzzzzz you all admin come help me....just give me a suggestion or help me or something like that. You all tell the other people in ban appeal then me leh? Bear grudges against me?
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:57 am

Ban Appeal Is Still Needed For Admin/Gms To Judge I Got No Rights Very Happy I Also Cannot Said Anything
Back to top Go down
http://tpyms.rpgdynasty.com
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:03 am

you ARE a admin
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:04 am

Nah i just forum admin
Back to top Go down
http://tpyms.rpgdynasty.com
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:43 am

Please... some gm come help me -.- Tho i think these kind of gms no point pleading you geek
Back to top Go down
AdmiNxTsuna
Admin
AdmiNxTsuna

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:52 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Genesis*
Newcomer
Genesis*

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:48 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked   My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked Empty

Back to top Go down

My bros friend came to our house a few days ago and hacked... ip got blocked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TPYMS :: †Server Management† :: Ban Appeal-
Jump to: