TPYMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPYMS

www.tpyms.org ! TPYMS Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to log on to the game server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shawry232
Newcomer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Unable to log on to the game server Empty
PostSubject: Unable to log on to the game server   Unable to log on to the game server EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:06 pm

Yes well.. TPYms has been working fine up till recently (from when i got home from school) and I also notice a few other people having the same problem on the forums. (Sorry for flame)

My account is able to log in but the several seconds after selecting a character, the screen turns black and instantly returns to log in page displaying a message saying "Unable to log on to the game server, Please try again later." I quickly relog back into account but another message is shown apparently saying my account is already logged in. After waiting for the account to be logged out and free again, I try log back in but get the first message again. This is just a vicious cycle Smile

About 10 mintues later, I "Tried again later" but still no sucsess Sad.

Does anyone know what exactly the problem is? Like server maintenance etc?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
ruby6368
Newcomer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Unable to log on to the game server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to log on to the game server   Unable to log on to the game server EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:25 am

I was able to log in this morning. But just now, when i tried to log in again, i got the same problem as shawry232. Pls help! Thx Smile
Back to top Go down

Unable to log on to the game server
Page 1 of 1