TPYMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPYMS

www.tpyms.org ! TPYMS Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can't get client to work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snake86
Newcomer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

can't get client to work Empty
PostSubject: can't get client to work   can't get client to work EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 am

hey guys, i just installed maple global v55. after i install the client patch, i can't seems to get it to work. when i load the launcher. the screen will turn black(like loading) then suddenly exit back to windows. any helps will be much appriciated. thx
Back to top Go down
AdmiNxTsuna
Admin
AdmiNxTsuna

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: can't get client to work   can't get client to work EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:49 am

Cos what u had installed in not version v55
Back to top Go down
snake86
Newcomer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: can't get client to work   can't get client to work EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:00 am

oh ok. the one hosted on the webbie is the v55 you guys are using i guess? cause i downloaded of maple gold's webbie, can't blame it. i am getting 1k plus kps there. well thx for the prompt reply. appriciate that. any idea where i can get the version u guys are loading? stably? as in i can download one night it won't just half way dc one. thx again
Back to top Go down
weeweepower
Newcomer
weeweepower

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: can't get client to work   can't get client to work EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:38 am

go nexon or the place u installed the program. do not click on maplestory scroll down to TPYMS v6. click on it the game shld work ..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't get client to work   can't get client to work Empty

Back to top Go down

can't get client to work
Page 1 of 1