TPYMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPYMS

www.tpyms.org ! TPYMS Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions and Bug Report

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tealbutt
Newcomer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Suggestions and Bug Report Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions and Bug Report   Suggestions and Bug Report EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 am

Hey guys, i was mapling and i thought these things that you guys can implement on this server. =)

1. Warning System for Banning of Accounts - I was thinking of maybe you guys can implement a warning system such that, if a char was caught looking like he was hacking or even hacking, a warning would be give and made known to the char, and GMs could monitor his actions after the warning, if the char continues to hack or look like hacking, then GM will automatically ban the account of the char. I think this system will give the benefit of the doubt to all maplers. Cause, its certainly not fun to get banned when you are really not hacking. The warning will be given and they will be monitored, if they really arent hacking, then the warning will expire until the incident happens again. The system will also be such that if a char is aleady given a total of 3 warnings which means the first 2 warning expire and he appears to be hacking or is hacking again and is given another warning, a 4th warning will not even be given and the account will be automatically banned, this is to prevent real hackers from hacking and waiting for warnings to expire and continue hacking. =)

2. Dragon Rider Quest Adjustment - I was training and i reacher lvl 200 and i went ahead to do the dragon rider quest to get the red draco as a mount, only to find out after reborning that players can only ride the red draco at only lvl 200. i think this would be pointless as since this is a private server and players can reborn, so upon reaching lvl 200, players will definitely get reborned and the red draco would be useless to them. I suggest having the lvl of riding the red draco to be changed from only lvl 200 to lvl 100 and above to be able to ride the red draco, in fact, if possible lvl 50 and above would be good too. Stating this as the red draco ups speed up to 180% while the norm silver mane is 170%. This adjustmen would benefit all the maplers in TPYMS and also put a point to riding the red draco. =)

Bug Report

1. Pet giving Problems. I notice that while i was mapling with my pet equiped with meso magnet on, sometimes the game would sort of jam for me and others who i have asked. What would happen is that the mobs will look like they are moving at a stationary point and all players skill cant be used, and we can teleport of the map, we can only use directional buttons and jump, and exit, the only we can fix this prob is to relogin and this is very troublesome to most of us, as after we relogin, we have to rebuff the char with skills and this prove to be very troublesome as this is a private server, cause we have alot of skills to buff from the different kinds of job we have had. So, i hope this problem can be fixed asap. Oh and 1 last thing. having pet wtih meso magnet is as good as having vac hack to get all the meso, not saying that i use vac hack or even use it, just stating a point here.

YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF MY POST
THANKS for reading my long post =)
Back to top Go down
x3sharon
Newcomer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Bug Report   Suggestions and Bug Report EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:20 am

ya i argee with all..
Back to top Go down
PiGu
Newcomer
PiGu

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Bug Report   Suggestions and Bug Report EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:44 am

AGREE =D
Back to top Go down
alvinkong
Newcomer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Bug Report   Suggestions and Bug Report EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:23 am

Nice said... but isnt it good to have pets to ''vac'' all the mesos?
better still if they could ''vac'' all the items
Back to top Go down
Jexexs
Newcomer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Bug Report   Suggestions and Bug Report EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:40 am

Agree, is very troublesome if we keep relogin....
admin and gm should do some thing about it
up till now the problem is still there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Bug Report   Suggestions and Bug Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and Bug Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TPYMS :: †TPYMS† :: General Disscussion-
Jump to: